• Application (reflecting the summary and significance of the project or event);
• Name and official address of the citizen or legal entity, civil registration number, copy of the State registration certificate of the legal entity;
• Address and location of the operation;
• The total budget of the project or activity to be implemented, the financial plan, the amount of other funding contributed from it, or the relevant bank documents and the amount of financing requested from the Fund;
• Information on current activities and business;
• Schedule of project and event activities and information of the project team.
Film producers and film productions wishing to receive funding to produce must submit the following documents:
• The concept of the film project, a synopsis, a brief introduction to the film project;
• Education, experience and artistic accomplishments of the film producer and director;
• Financial estimates (costs related to development, filming, postproduction, sound and video editing, DCP for first theatrical release and other materials), financial plan, detailed bio of the team on its experience and accomplishment and expected results of the project.• Documents and agreements related to intellectual property and copyright
• Documents related to work experience, professional skills, financial plan, results of the project, intellectual property and copyright clearance of the parties implementing the project or event.
Film producers and film productions wishing to participate in international film festivals and exhibitions with Mongolian films and to receive funding for organizing international film festivals in Mongolia must submit the following documents:
• Documents confirming participation in the film festival (invitation, name of the festival, registration number, country of participation, introduction of the participating work and preparation of copies of the work translated into foreign languages, the experience of the participants), cost estimates and results including project documents.
• Experience in organizing international film festivals and information about previous festivals.
• Project document containing cost estimates, results, stakeholders, and information of partner organizations.
Film producers and film productions wishing to receive funding for the development and capacity building of film professionals must submit the following documents:
• Documents and related materials, including the introduction of the school, profession and professional development organization, curriculum, budget, and documents to determine the level of knowledge of foreign languages;
• Project documents containing information on organizational activities, training, forums, seminar programs, the experience of organizers and experts, information on participants of training and events, budget, results and other relevant information;
• In case of implementing a project for the purpose of inviting foreign experts and studying, project documents containing information of relevant organizations of the project implementing parties, professional experience of specialists and schedule in Mongolia and results of project implementation;
• Enrollment letter or proven record that indicate the applicant is currently enrolled.
Film producers and film productions must have at least 30 percent of the total funding for their projects and activities secured upon request.
Film producers and film productions must submit the original document in a foreign language with a translation. The applicant is fully responsible for the accuracy of the documents, and it is possible to provide additional documents required during the selection process.
Requests for funding for the implementation of one project or activity must not be submitted more than three times.
Projects and activities must be able to be implemented within the time specified in the request, and at least 30% of the funds to be received from the Fund must be spent in the territory of Mongolia.